---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 Oh dear, if there is something I simply can't stomach it is country. If I had
to choose I would pick a year of listening to the Dead over any amount of
country. Geez, I'm strikin' out with on all music fronts with you.

 I think I'd choose country over the Dead - the men are cuter.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 To all you country TMers out there!

 George Strait, From the album- Ocean Front Property 1987
 George Strait, born in Pleasanton, Texas, 32 miles south of San Antonio

 All My Ex's Live In Texas
 http://youtu.be/RNWF6eJr81k http://youtu.be/RNWF6eJr81k

 "All my ex's live in Texas
 And Texas is the place I'd dearly love to be
 But all my ex's live in Texas
 And that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee

 Rosanna's down in Texarkana
 Wanted me to push her broom
 Sweet Eileen's in Abilene
 She forgot I hung the moon
 And Allison's in Galveston
 Somehow lost her sanity
 And Dimple's who now lives in Temple's
 Got the law looking for me

 Chorus

 I remember that old Frio River
 Where I learned to swim
 But it brings to mind another time
 Where I wore my welcome thin
 By transcendental meditation
 I go there each night
 But I always come back to myself
 Long before daylight

 All my ex's live in Texas
 And Texas is the place I'd dearly love to be
 But all my ex's live in Texas
 Therefore I reside in Tennessee

 Some folks think I'm hidin'
 It's been rumored that I died