This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here (except Xeno) takes
Richard seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

 Richard trolled:

 On 12/13/2013 9:34 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... wrote:

 Anyone who actually read the Snopes piece is now laughing their heads off at
Richard and Share. A real class act, those two. ;-) Yeah, we're laughing our
heads off, but at you not at Share. LoL!

 Nobody but you said that the Fox News report was not fair and balanced. You,
on the other hand attempted to mislead, because of your ankle-biting toward
Share. You were NOT fair and balanced - you were petty. Next time, try to put
your own spin on the facts and not depend on Snopes.

 Almost all gasoline sold in the U.S. has some ethanol content. But, some
progress is being made to get rid of ethanol completely because it gums up your
fuel system with water retention. Ethanol users experience a 25–30% drop in
miles per gallon due to ethanol’s lower energy content. And, it produces more
smog and creates higher prices for corn products.

 'U.S. Senators introduce bill to eliminate corn ethanol mandate'
 Reuters:
 http://news.yahoo.com/u-senators-introduce-bill-eliminate-corn-ethanol-mandate
http://news.yahoo.com/u-senators-introduce-bill-eliminate-corn-ethanol-mandate-171800910--finance.html

 'The Great Ethanol Scam'
 http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/
http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/may2009/bw20090514_058678.htm

 'Can E15 Gasoline Really Damage Your Engine?'
 Popular Mechanics:
 http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gasoline-damage-engine
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/biofuels/e15-gasoline-damage-engine

 "To determine if your vehicle can use E85, consult your owner’s manual or
check the inside of your car's fuel filler door for an identification sticker."

 Ethanol:
 http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml