Good grief, Share, you just admitted you were holding a resentment:

 "Emily, many times in the past Ann has expressed disapproval of my apologies.
Therefore, why would I apologize to her?! It doesn't even make sense given her
attitude about it. Also, I think you are biased about this, ignoring all the
times Ann has been snarky towards and or about me and focusing on this event
when I expressed a negative opinion about her. For me, this invalidates what
you have to say."

I can't even think of a word to describe what Share just wrote, it's so out of
touch with reality:

 << Emily, your first sentence is the way that bullies communicate. They make a
statement about how another person feels inside without acknowledging it as
their opinion. >>

 On Monday, December 16, 2013 11:18 AM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>