RJ, I am interested in that too. The Domes and their fences.  Did Maharishi
ever say anything particular about the hemispherical shape of the meditation
domes that the meditating movement built? The fencing came later as an after
thought as inquiry about Sthapatya Veda [SV] was put together and there was
thinking about rectifying the domes as they had been built and were sitting. I
notice the traditional Saraswati dome you posted a while ago sat atop a square
base.

 Any thoughts relative to the spiritual significance as to how the domes stack
up hemispheric-ally in a squared off area, as spiritual places. Or was it more
by accident of convenience that the Dome manufacturers just were chosen.
Somebody knew the manufacturer otherwise? Or, at that time of needing
meditation halls was the aesthetic of the Dome just a cultural out-shoot of our
TM contact with Buckminister Fuller? Anybody around now who was there when the
initial discussions were being had [1979?] and then after wards when the SV
rectification discussions [around year 2000] were being had? Is the initial
hemispheric shape significant as in particularly spiritually desirable? And
then the problem of Sthapatya Veda solved with a fenced square enclosure around
the circle foot print of the Domes. What was the historical story there?

 I'm interested to know the sequence of how it all went for the several
movement meditation Domes and what the thinking was as to the architectural
bridging of inner and outer shape and form as to our transcendental expression
that outer is an expression of inner and not just some reductionism.

 The Domes are particularly great places to meditate in now for the spiritual
field effect they do hold as Spiritual places for all the meditation that has
been done in them. That spirituality as inner experience and inner meditation
itself seems a long ways out from the materialism of design structures as
super-mentality of just building designs where form may have had nothing to do
with function as a meditation hall in our case other than a coincidence.
Anybody here who was there in 1979 when the Golden Domes were being ordered who
could shed light?

 Wiki:
 The Golden Domes, also called the Maharishi Golden Domes, are twin buildings
on the Maharishi University of Management(MUM) campus in Fairfield, Iowa built
in 1980 and 1981. According to MUM, the Golden Domes were the first structures
built specifically for group meditation and the practice of the TM-Sidhi
program. In 2001 and 2005 they received additional construction including
landscaping, perimeter fencing and new entrances.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Domes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Domes

 -Buck inside the Dome