All you have to do Ann, is refrain from posting prejudiced statements aimed at certain groups of people based on where they live. It's not a crime to be prejudiced, it's just bad form on a discussion board. You already admitted that you've got a strong prejudice - just try to get over it. You don't have to try and shoot the messenger.