Maybe it's time to review some internet protocols:

1. Post "what people wear" to the What People Wear Thread.
2. When posting to the Professor Post thread, let the Professor do most of the posting.
3. Don't post anything about the Professor - that just makes him post more.
4. If you have anything to say to the Professor, try to keep it on one line.
5. For any messages about "gate hinges", post it to the front door of the outhouse so the Professor can see it.