Judy, I think we have covered all this before. It's not necessary to respond to Barry every time he posts something like this, with the same response. Maybe we should review a few basic standard internet protocols for posting replies to messages on discussion groups:

1. Try to avoid redundancy in your messages.
2. Try  to avoid getting personal with other informants.
3. Try to avoid obsessing on subscribers you don't like.
4. Try to avoid being too bossy and telling others what to do.