On 12/20/2013 1:08 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
*One begins to suspect that he is intentionally doing his best to destroy the forum (possibly out of resentment that he was never able to attract the attention he craved while the posting limits were in effect).*
That's right, the Professor Post is trying to get rid of all the ankle-biters on this list, so the forum can be turned over to Buck, and so Rick won't shut it down. We got rid of Pete a long time ago and Rick got rid of Ravi, or tried to, and Kirk. Good work, Rick! Judy already got rid of Curtis, Vaj, and Sal, and she's working on getting rid of Steve. Good work, Judy! Share has done some good work getting rid of Robin and she is working on getting rid of Ann. Good work Share! Barry got rid of Nabby, and he has been working real hard on getting rid of Judy, but it's been slow going - she's very stubborn and obstinate and she doesn't want to go. Now, if I can only get rid of Bob, Bill and MJ, then we could all have a good time around here without all the ankle-biting. And, we could then leave it to the Doctor and Emily to sort out the rest of the informants, with a little help from Card.