The latest I heard today was that Phil Robertson is sticking by his *guns*,
saying that he *only quoted the Bible*, LOL!  Here is the crux of the problem,
He did not quote, rather paraphrased( to the best of his ability, maybe) and
added vulgar comment and disparaging remarks which most, if not all, television
programming refuses to air out of good taste or legal reasons. But Phil
believes he is being attacked for his religious beliefs and his freedom of
speech is being attacked. It's not his religious beliefs under attack, it's his
attitude , and the vulgar way he expresses that attitude that is criticized and
then he hides behind his religion to justify his comments. Phil can not be
prosecuted for what he said because *congress shall make not law abridging his
freedom of speech*. However, go into work today and call your boss a MFer and
just sees what happens , LOL! We are all free to say what we want without fear
of prosecution but not free of
 the social consequences there after .Your government will not prosecute you
but your peers may judge you. Cracker Barrel is caught between a rock and a
hard spot. They will do whatever is profitable to them.

On Sunday, December 22, 2013 6:53 PM, Richard J. Williams