It didn't take long for this thread to go down the sewer. Go figure. Now the
top poster is talking about "Duck Dynasty" on a spiritual forum. What's next,
photos of chain restaurants and dilapidated Texas shacks?

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 1.  Duck Dynasty is the #1 reality (unscripted) television show in cable
history. It debuted last season to almost 12 million viewers. Twelve million.
Want to hear something fun? On Monday night this week, MSNBC had about 600,000
viewers...

 'Ten Things to Consider about the Business of Duck Dynasty'

http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Ten-Things-to-Consider-about-the-Business-of-Duck-Dynasty

http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Ten-Things-to-Consider-about-the-Business-of-Duck-Dynasty