Happy Holidays, Doc and best of luck to you too! Have fun RVing (-:

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:00 AM, "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com"
<doctordumb...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Share said, "This morning I've already listened to his Hanuman Chalisa, good
for Tuesdays."

I thought so...uh, in this country, as you know, we have a lot of what we call,
"fine print" - exclusions, for almost anything. KD knows full and well that the
Hanuman Chalisa (with spoons played by Willie Nelson), is always good for
Tuesdays -- **EXCEPT* for the *fourth* Tuesday, in December. Good Christ, very
careless of him. Perhaps the disclaimer fell off the CD.

PS Some have had good results reversing the effects of this spiritual error, by
playing the aforementioned song backwards, in their heads...Anyway, best of
luck, and Happy Holidays!