A local FF friend told me that many recert teachers are returning as
they did not meet their quotas of teaching 2 people per month and
the movement thus has not paid them. I dont know how many this is
but I would say as a whole yet another failed project we will not
even hear about. It will just fade away like the pundits. And if the
peace palaces that are suppose to arrive to FF come as fast as the
pundits yet another failed project. It is a wonder anyone would
follow the TMO at this point I just don't get it.

On another front they  MUM someone are building 4 small SV houses in
the parking lot in Utopia Park this and the plan to build more is in
this weeks MUM review at all news stands in FF at all the shops. YOu
can see the dirt being cleared. OK sounds good get rid of trailers
build some small SV houses for anyone who wants to rent or own them
and at $110 a ft so we know they wont be grand but Ok still OK. Then
we get a letter today from Scott Herried heading this project up
for MUM looking for investors to form an LLC to fund this little
venture saying that is a demand for SV rental which may be true, is
true. However if you are a wise person you are not investing anymore
in FF nor buying at the moment nothing appreciates here nothing has
even been a good investment except for a short period when there was
a building boom but ask Doug Greenfield who is sitting on empty
office space and now investing in Fl himself. To add to the already
volitil market here we now have to content with CAFO  www.Jfan.org
for those who want more info on the hogs. It is a joke invest? I
will be happy if I can sell my house some day.

Back at the ranch I know of a couple that just bought that house on
B St whose back yard faces the Grants near Earls for close to $399
as the price of building the size they wanted went up to $600K and
some others are still planning to build as they are under the
illusion they will sell their mansions. Some are waiting to sell
first like Huggins and other like Hurlin's are already building an
addition on to some Abundant Ecco village house when their old house
has not sold and probably wont for the price they want or maybe at
any price.  Nichols think they can sell their cute house but dont
kow where they will go but want vastu and other various people that
cant really afford to are building $500 houses just to have vastu as
MMY says too. I guess it is all relative if you have the money but
this town is the riskiest investment on the planet and MUM wants to
raise a private group of investors to build these SV houses on
campus telling us it is a great investment. Well guess they will
find some suckers out there. Oh and the Marcus are now trying to
dump their house at any price as they bought the Grants. It may
serve their needs the Grants who am I to judge but their exisitin
house is so much nicer just not SV but it is big kids are gone and
it is 2 stories they probably dont want it and they are pretty
fanatical SV fans and Grants log house is one story but needed alot
of upgrades and pardon me Rick as your sister lives on that street
is it a dump of a neighborhood but they do it for SV go figure? what
a town.  Even Patti Hamilton local realtor says it is amazing what
people are giving up to have smaller not as well build SV. I am
thinking if the hog thing goes thru the in town houses may be come
slightly more desirable again SV or not than the country SV houses.
This town it all depends on which way the winds blows. Pun intended.
There is a CAFO going up on Pleasant Plain right across the street
from Cambridge's new offices. You cant really tell but the trucks
were there this week putting in the electrical for the barbed wire.
I guess those involved know the signs and locations. Eric  adn his
wife and Cambridge are filing their own law suit and the home owners
in that area are additionally filing one. I hope it stops it. The
more we can sue and discourage this and other corporations the
closer will be to getting this out of our town as a factor and will
be known to others as a town they should stay away from us as  we
are a  rich proactive town and will keep them busy in court. the
wealthy home owners who live in the country are really in trouble
and should be footing this bill as best they can since they have the
money and are most affected not that we all don't want to help but
we cant afford what they can and we don't stand to lose as much on
property value although alot to us and equal to all in quality of
life and health risks. It really is a big problem. It is hard to
belive that many are so oblivious and are buying new expensive SV
homes with this threat. I would be waiting. So many big mansions SV
in the country will now be involved in law suits amazing.