--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If people think they are going to get enlightened by
> living in SV houses they are complete fools. Why MMY
> is shilling SV is beyond me. Realization has
> absolutely nothing to do with the shape or the
> orientation of the house you live in. Some effect on
> "energy"? Sure, why not, but enlightenment? No way.
> Enlightenment dependent on the shape and orientation
> of the house you live in! It's a joke! MMY is making a
> funny.

Eating healthy food has an effect on enlightenment's progression,
assuming that there is a physiological component, of course. Your
home/work environment should have an effect as well.

I don't think that sv is the thing to have highest on the list of
priorities, but since it is a passive, 24/7 effect (should it exist),
its the easiest to continue to engage in (you just live in the SV-
compliant home/office and that aspect of your environment is taken
care of automatically) and perhaps it would facilitate everything
else.