Your previous posts have said Mary M. saw the risen Christ "hovering in the
air." None of the Gospels say that.

 Nobody is arguing that Mary M. wasn't the first to see him, as related in the
Gospel of John. That has never been in dispute.

 << The lies are in your previous posts about what Mary M.
style="font-style:italic;">saw,

 Mary Magdalene was the first person to see the risen Christ - that much has
now been established. What she saw was the risen Christ - so, I guess we could
say that Mary Magdalene saw the risen Christ. This has now been established.
She was the first who saw the risen Christ. Or, put another way: the first
person to see the risen Christ was Mary of Magdala, called Magdalene. >>