---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/31/2013 7:22 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:

 > I could buy that if I could first buy the fact that there was
 > a Christ, a Mary Magdalene and a rising.

 Nobody is asking you to buy anything, but it says in the Bible that Mary
Magdalene was the first person to see the risen Christ. If you don't understand
that, just go see your pastor or go to Sunday school. We are not here to teach
you Bible history - you should have learned that back in grade school, if not
in college. Everyone knows about Mary Magdalene - she is mentioned twelve times
in the New Testament.

 Hee, hee. First of all why not put this thing about "risen" into your own
words so that there is not this ambiguity about what "risen" means? One minute
you are saying the guy rose into the air, another that his soul rose to become
the Christ, the next you actually mean that he merely "got up" (rose) from the
grave. If you were to actually think about what you read in your Wiki searches
and then stick to one story it might help. But Judy has done admirably in
showing us, once again, the way your mind and your intentions work and the
liberal use of your subsequent trolling techniques. (Not that we haven't been
subject to your post binging for the last few weeks.) And by the way, I daresay
9/10ths of the world doesn't know who Mary Magdalene is - if they think America
became a country 2013 years ago (according to Barry) or that the world began
6000 years ago (according to John Esq) then I seriously doubt they could tell a
Magdalene from a magpie.