noozguru, when I watch TV dvds from the library I realize I'm willingly
participating in a similar kind of distraction. Even when I open some of the
superficial yahoo news stories, I feel a little guilty. So far however, I've
only opened one story about the dreaded KimKar and that was only because Ellen
DeGeneres was also in it!