'Firm as a rock the soul shall shine.'
 That is true and reminds me of a beautiful hymn,

 “Unshaken as the sacred hill,
 and firm as mountains be,
 firm as a rock the soul shall rest that leans,
 Om Unified Field on thee.”

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WaVSPkr_LY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WaVSPkr_LY

 There is that triplet somewhere in the B-Gita, ..and 'equanimity towards the
wicked'.

 mjackson74@...> wrote
 And pray tell, just what "state" am I in and how do you know?

 Yes, as opposed to just adding more anger to anger and only being aggravating
to a deeper inner and outer flow of the spiritualized subtle bodies there is
that cultivated state of Being embedded with spiritual depth where comes the
triplet within something enlightened in 'rejoicing for the good', a being of
'compassion for the sufferings', and 'neutrality towards the wicked'. That
neutrality is not of indifference but a state of Unperturbed-idity Unified
Field Being.
 -Buck in the Dome

 Doc, very wise personal advice you give below to MJ and people in his state.
To finding that practical state of an embodied illumination of grace where one
can then actually add balm in field effect of coherence to incoherence. That
Christ-like state where one can bring along a spiritual neutrality while also
having compassion as opposed to just adding anger to anger at that level all
the time. It is a beautiful practical advice in spiritual experience. Thank
you.
 Jai George Fox and all the real spiritual gurus devs,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Resolve:

 "The whole purpose of life is to gain enlightenment. Nothing else is
significant compared to that completely natural, exalted state of consciousness.
So always strive for that. Set your life around that goal. Don't get caught up
in small things, and then it will be yours." Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

MJ writes:
 ..Enlightened Marshy can be explained in light of Girish's behavior, or
perhaps I have it all wrong, maybe it is Girish practicing life "as is our
tradition."

 Doc writes:

 Hey, MJ --- Happy New Year! my unasked for and unwelcome advice would be to
stop speculating about some old dude in India, get enlightened yourself, and
find out the truth of the expression, first-hand. Simpler, and far more
satisfying.