As I told Share, Stevie-poo, you can't tell the difference between good
arguments and bad ones. The only distinction you're capable of making is whose
argument it is: If it's Share's, it's Good; if it's Judy's, it's Bad.

 If you had any clue other than that, you'd be able to actually participate in
the discussion, or at least provide some analysis. But you can't do that. All
you can do is throw spitballs from the sidelines.

 My Lord Judy, you didn't see it coming did you?  You just got your clock
cleaned!  Just gracefully move off the stage and regroup.  It's okay. Really.