On 1/5/2014 4:06 PM, Share Long wrote:

 > ...it's hard for me to tell. I think I'm being very clear
 > but her response often indicates otherwise. I think Judy
 > and I simply think differently.

Judy sometimes gets confused, I think, before she stops to think about
what she is posting. She often thinks somebody is posting directly at
her, when often it's just a general statement of opinion. It looks like
something you said Judy took the wrong way, and in her zeal to discredit
you, she has fallen down another rabbit hole. This time she is already
down the hole, way down the hole, and it looks like you check mated her
real good this time.