Bhairitu,

 I didn't attend that ayurveda class.  But as I recall that conference might
have been the last ACVA  conference in the Seattle metropolitan area.  After
that, I didn't attend any more conferences by ACVA because they started holding
them in Sedona, AZ and in Hawaii.  They became too expensive for me.

 When I came back to California in 2004, I started attending the conferences
held by Sanjay Rath and his group.  Although a little different from KN Rao's
methods, I enjoyed those classes he presented as well,  But, for some reason or
the other, Rath had a fallout with his group in California and his conferences
were no longer held.

 If I can find another jyotish conference here in California, I'll attend it to
keep up with the recent developments in jyotish analysis and concepts.  If you
know of one, please let me know.