Bhairitu,

 What we're seeing in the economic and political fronts is the power of human
consciousness in its attempt to solve the problems in the world today.  For
example, the US Federal Reserve officials attempted to use the available
resources and financial tools to stabilize the US and world economy.  So far,
they've managed to improve the economy through its Quantitative Easing (QE)
program by buying US bonds in the world market.

 I originally thought that this would eventually lead to high inflation.  But
so far it hasn't.

 The next hurdle will be this coming February when the US will again reach its
debt limit.  The politicians will again have to debate whether to raise the
debt limit or not.  It's obvious to me that the debt limit must be raised.  But
Senator Cruz and his Tea Party members may have other ideas which can disrupt
the government operations and the eventual collapse of the stock market.

 On a positive note, since Jupiter will eventually enter its exaltation sign in
Cancer this summer, the collective world consciousness should change for the
better which should alleviate the tensions that we're experiencing now.  At
least, that's the positive forecast that we can see using jyotish analysis.