So glad I got to see Her yesterday and in Iowa City so that afterwards I had an
hour in the car to let it mull over. Beautiful, beautiful day to be on the open
road and that designation is quite literal in this part of Iowa where one can
see to the horizon in all directions. It's one of my favorite aspects of the
midwest, that open feeling of the landscape.

Anyway, Her was much better than I thought it was going to be. Glad it got a
Golden Globe for Best Screenplay. I think Scarlett J should have gotten
something for her voice work. I really like that though it began predictably
enough, it definitely did not stay on a predictable trajectory. The ending is
very thought provoking. Can't help but wonder what Ray Kurzweil thinks of it
(-:

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:07 PM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, s3raphita wrote:

>  I was wondering when I watched the trailer if it would work having a movie,
> Him, in which a *woman* falls in love with a computer program . . .

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/him-spoof-trailer/14604?wssac=164

:-)