On 1/14/2014 1:11 PM, feste37 wrote:
> If there were any editorial standards on FFL, the moderator would
> delete this libelous assertion. My bet is that MJ is pissed off
> because John likely got more pussy at MIU than he did.

If there were ANY kind of standards on FFL, not only would the moderator
delete this assertion, but the present contributing informants would
object to this kind of slander as well. This is just outrageous! The
anonymous MJ outed John Hegelin on a public forum dedicated to
discussing spiritual life in Fairfield, IA. This calls for a banning, or
at least a suspension. Go figure.