--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Most everybody got more at MIU than I did, but that was true
everywhere I went, so it didn't bother me. One of the first things I saw
at MIU after I had been sent to pick some big wig up at the airport in
Cedar Rapids was returning to campus about 9:30, 10:00 pm and as I
entered campus I watched this guy pull up on a motorcycle, park right
outside the ground floor window at the girl's dorm, window opens,
beautiful blonde German girl and even more beautiful American brunette
girl, both grinning from ear to ear help the guy climb in over the
window sill, window closes, curtain closes and he was in for the night.

> I pulled on past and congratulated him in my mind and realized it was
a different MIU than the one I had heard about through the True Blue
Ru's.

I sometimes think that almost everyone thinks that everyone else is
getting more nookie than they are. :-)

The thing is, depending on the era you're talking about, in the early
(pre-1978) TMO, it was possibly true. It was, after all, the Seventies.
Post-pill and pre-AIDS and pretty damned loose. I was on
non-gender-segregated ATR courses at Cobb Mountain where *most* of the
participants (all single) were gettin' laid pretty much every night. The
joint was rockin' more than Haight-Ashbury was back in its heyday. :-)

But on ATR courses it was teacher-to-teacher sex, not teacher-to-student
sex. There is a difference, and a line there that many (including
myself) never crossed.