Barry took with the utmost seriousness the fact that he has not, as I pointed
out, been able to sustain a long conversation with anyone here for ages. After
having claimed that I had "nothing to say," he suffered a painful loss of face
when I reminded him. You can always tell by the lameness of his retaliatory
shots when he's really been brought down.

 Judging by the response to their mutual egomasturbation thread, nobody here is
interested in anything they think about *anything*.  :-) >
 Everybody can spot a couple of posers. It only takes posting one single
"macro" as a response for people to no longer take them seriously.
 Does anyone take anyone else seriously here?