Waylon Jennings

[image: Inline image 2]

Live in Austin, Texas - April 1, 1989 - Austin City Limits
http://youtu.be/nZvqQMeOEd8

Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love) Live
http://youtu.be/3dXR5Dk8YNw

[image: Inline image 1]

We went to this place - Luckenbach, Texas, USA

Good Hearted Woman
http://youtu.be/NvlE14cM-zk

Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
http://youtu.be/rhRqDvP-mwM

"Waylon Jennings was born in Littlefield, Texas, the seat of Lamb County.
He released critically acclaimed albums Lonesome, On'ry and Mean and Honky
Tonk Heroes, followed by hit albums Dreaming My Dreams and Are You Ready
for the Country.

In 1976 he released the album Wanted! The Outlaws with Willie Nelson,
Tompall Glaser, and Jessi Colter, the first platinum country music album.
The success of the album was followed by Ol' Waylon, and the hit song
“Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love)."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waylon_Jennings