Merl Haggard

[image: Inline image 2]

We saw Merle Haggard and Kris Kristofferson at the Wells Fargo Center,
Santa Rosa, CA located at 50 Mark West Springs Road, on Apr 2, 2009. My
daughter lives in Santa Rosa and is a big country music fan. He has played
Austin on several occasions.

Live in Austin,Texas October 30, 1985
http://youtu.be/GDPoQa1Ptt0

Live - Austin City Limits, 1978
http://youtu.be/UwHzkyPZHKg

[image: Inline image 1]

Merle Haggard Fender Signature Telecaster

"Haggard has endorsed Fender guitars and has a Custom Artist signature
model Telecaster. The guitar is a modified Telecaster Thinline with
laminated top of figured maple, set neck with deep carved heel, birdseye
maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, ivoroid pickguard and binding, gold
hardware, abalone Tuff Dog Tele peghead inlay, 2-Colour Sunburst finish and
a pair of Fender Texas Special Tele single-coil pickups with custom-wired
4-way pickup switching. He also plays six string acoustic models. In 2001,
C.F. Martin & Company introduced a limited edition Merle Haggard Signature
Edition 000-28SMH acoustic guitar available with or without
factory-installed electronics."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merle_Haggard

'The Encyclopedia of Country Music'