Seraph, I used to think that there are infallible signs of enlightenment. Now I
think there aren't any! Especially when considering the inner state of another.
I just go by resonance, meaning, I listen to the teachers whose words resonate
with my own experience.

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:18 PM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com"