Si, John, Italian is a beautiful sounding language. Thanks for the detailed
explanation of how the words of the song fit into the plot.

Today we're experiencing Polar Vortex II! But the sun is shining so that helps
a little.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:11 AM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>