For me, I would say Jim's plan is better than "sadhana" in a cabin.  I think I
would got batty pretty quickly.  Now, I will say, that after a time of roaming,
(which sounds really good), I might want to take a solitary sojourn in a cabin.

 Also, two weeks might be the very longest I could envision in solitude, at
least at present.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I'm thinking along the same lines but more for being able to have a "home"
while travelling doing photography. Simple but effective way of getting to
places one otherwise wouldn't see. For sadhana a cabin in the mountains is
better. Do post a picture of your vehicle if you feel like it :-)