During my first time out, I did a photo shoot among the coastal marsh and
dunes, in the early morning fog. Took about 120 images, in an hour! Yes, it is
an awesome way to travel, in a self-contained way. I have 75 gallons of fresh
water, a 25 gallon propane tank, and a 50 amp generator, that runs off the 100
gallon gas tank.

Motorhome 1:
https://app.box.com/s/avf0zvuxxh6a2rbmyb47
https://app.box.com/s/avf0zvuxxh6a2rbmyb47

Motorhome 2:
https://app.box.com/s/weuvx0od0gynugrgonbf
https://app.box.com/s/weuvx0od0gynugrgonbf

Coastal dunes:
https://app.box.com/s/f7j3l291glbxzfxmyv0w
https://app.box.com/s/f7j3l291glbxzfxmyv0w

Coastal marsh:
https://app.box.com/s/520fqw9n83hfqofj52yy
https://app.box.com/s/520fqw9n83hfqofj52yy

Sunset:
https://app.box.com/s/64dqusn91un2bkl68vlh
https://app.box.com/s/64dqusn91un2bkl68vlh

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I'm thinking along the same lines but more for being able to have a "home"
while travelling doing photography. Simple but effective way of getting to
places one otherwise wouldn't see. For sadhana a cabin in the mountains is
better. Do post a picture of your vehicle if you feel like it :-)