'The US Department of Justice has filed criminal charges against the people
allegedly behind two popular Android piracy websites, Snappzmarket and
Appbucket. Both sites offered large catalogs of free app downloads, giving
pirates a way to avoid paying for premium apps on Google Play.'

Read more:

'Justice Department files its first criminal charges against mobile app
pirates'
http://www.theverge.com/android-app-pirates<http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/25/5345182/justice-department-files-charges-against-android-app-pirates>