Love it, Xeno, thanks for posting. Heat wave here today, up to 45. Then Arctic
Vortex III tonight. Opportunity to be flexible, ha!

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:58 AM, "anartax...@yahoo.com"
<anartax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

In regards to this, a few weeks ago I was listening to videos on YouTube from
various spiritual teachers, and someone had posted a short video of Adyashanti
which was titled 'When Self Obsession Falls Away', although from the talk
posted itself I would have called the segment 'The Day of Awakening'. It is a
very succinct description of how unspectacular it is. I thought it was such a
clear description, I have transcribed it here, with a few edits to remove the
uhs etc., of speech.

[The Day of Awakening]