Here's a whole bunch more for NSR:

 http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/NSR

 See any that ring a bell?

We've actually had quite a bit of discussion about NSR, so one could just do a
search of the FFL archive and find it quickly.

 > Om Dear Turq, I am concerned about you. It seems evident you are becoming
 > somewhat obsessed and and even hung-up on this particular thought form
 > around jargon that you would seek to suppress people's writing use of jargon
 > around here on a list that is so manifestly technical about spirituality.

 Don't be an ass. I am not trying to "suppress" the use of jargon. I'm trying
to get through to people who *no longer realizing they're using it*, and that
doing so is *excluding* people from what they're trying to say.

 > Card was looking for an answer and anyone who knows what NSR and biija
 > mantras are and could possibly answer the question will do so.

 And anyone who doesn't (I have no idea what NSR means) are excluded.

 > People who are ignorant of NSR and biija mantras are always free to improve
 > themselves with Google searches further.

 A "Google search" for NSR returns -- in order -- "National Skills Registry,"
"National Scouting Report," and "National Swine Report." Which do you think
Card was referring to?