Yo, 7th,
 Xeno is established in CC, seriously - It makes him appear overly logical, and
kind of cold and remote. He also thinks he has reached the end of his
development, the unremitting light of the soul, in CC, but he has a long way to
go.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 WTF?  Xeno, do you have a burr up your butt?  Chill out a little. You asked if
someone had an "alternative" for treating your skin condition.  Share made
friendly suggestion.  What's next, you gonna try to get her cited for
practicing medicine without a license?  Lighten up dude!

 "It's just a chat room"!

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote:

 Share, making a medical recommendation on the basis of what I said is rather
risky don't you think? I did not mention the condition, just the chemical used
to treat it, and it is used for a number of purposes. From a medical point of
view, aloe vera has not been researched enough or well enough to come to any
medically useful conclusions, though the cosmetic industry seems to have made
it one of its poster child products.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Xeno, aloe vera gel...