S3,

 That's an amazing LSD trip you had.  Although I didn't take any drugs, I had a
somewhat similar experience.  I was able to see the inside details of my retina
while in samadhi.  I was literally floating by the bright pink cones and rods
inside the retina.

 I talked to a TM checker about this experience.  But she didn't say anything.

 To this day, I'm still trying to figure out how this can happen.  But
Patanjali's siddhi for being as small as an atom is the best description that I
can find.

 In scientific terms, it could be that the electron inside the retina is in
sync with the electrons in my my brain.  Thus, my mind was able to see the
pattern.  It could be due to quantum entanglement, which is the best scientific
term that I can think of.

 There was also a scientific lecture on YouTube in which the speaker stated
that a person from a higher dimension could see through beings in the lower
dimensions.  Hence, I've been pursuing this line of thought in this thread and
at other times in this forum.