--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <<
>
> > > Are you implying such nationalities are stupid and will buy
homes 30%
> above prevailing market rates (if a bubble burst occurs). I
thought
> only certain eccentric Brits were that bonkers. :)
>

> > Why not, we do it all the time in other countries that are poorer
> than  us. Someone from a rich country doesn't really care if the
house
> costs $10,000 and is only worth $7,000 to sell it again.
>
> Really! Quite shrewd investors these arab, canadian and russan
friends
> of yours.>>>

Lol, your just not getting are you? They will be able to  afford to
make a loss on a US home because, ubder your bubble bust theory they
will be  rich compared to US, and they are not worried about 100,000
here or there.

> >> If your theorized  crash occurs then that makes the US poorer
than
> some other countries  who will be perfectly happy to buy property
at
> the meagre prices they are seeing, wether there is a prevailing
lower
> market rate or not.
>
> With prices dropping globally. They are -- from London to
Austrailia
> to Spain to China.>>

Jya...right. House prices have been dropping in China for a long
time.....jya ....right.

> > In  fact, this very effect will be enough to keep house prices
> rising. We live in a global economy. The nouveau rich in Russia or
> Canada will come and buy your cheap little $300,000 dollar house in
> Boston.
>
> ------
>
> Actually foreign investors already have been aggresive buyers in
hot
> markets. And some are getting / may get caught in the bubble.>>>

No, becuase, like any wise investor,  they know it is just a bubble
and that eventually prices will start to rise again, along with
wages.

> But, you being an astute investor, I will sell you a potfolio of
> overpriced homes right now and you can make a killing on it
selling it to the market you you envision. I am sure you will put
your money where your mouth is.>>>

I am not talking about inverstors. Try reading more carefully. I am
talking about 2 things:
1. People who have bought their house to live in it and own it
(rather than throwing 10,000 to 20,000 a year down the drain in rent
money)
2. People spending some expendable cash on a second home in the US.
There are plenty. Canada is a thriving economy not as tied to the US
as people think.

The whole point being that your bubble will not last under such
supply and demand conditions.
Maybe in some places there will be a fall but it will not be across
the board, except for the fact that Bush's Quagmire will suck up
money and resources for economic development, and another big
disaste in US could rock things.

As long as there is an increasing population in an area there will
be increasing house prices. Not that it is a big advantage to
anyone , unless it is their business to buy and sell.