--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

>  God bless you Judy. God bless you.

It is good of her to define things for us. People interpret things the
way they see them, and if that disagrees with her interpretation, it's a
LIE. Therefore, she gets -- nay *has* -- to "correct" them.

Also, if people don't find her interpretation interesting enough to
argue with her incessantly about it, they're "less intelligent" than
they used to be.

'Seems to me she's got that first one wrong, in that I don't remember
her having been appointed as official "corrector" of ANYTHING, much less
other people's interpretations of Robin or anything else said here. As
for the second "definition," 'seems to me that people figuring out that
arguing with her is a waste of their time indicates that they've grown
*more* intelligent, not less.

And all of this to hide the fact that she's got nothing creative or
original to contribute. She's just a tyrannical schoolmarm, "correcting
other people's papers" and hoping one of them will dispute her
"corrections," so that she can try to lure them into an argument about
it.

Judy Stein...always an authfriend, never an author.

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@ wrote:
>
>  How's that, Little Stevie? People tell lies, and I correct them, and
I'm the mischief maker? I'm not sure you quite thought that one through.
And of course, as you know, what Richard quotes isn't at all the sort of
"trap" you were talking about. So it just all falls apart into an
incoherent mess, as most of your sallies do these days.

>  It's really too bad. You used to be so much brighter a few years
back.

>  > Yes, good example Richard.  Of course now Judy will coming rushing
in, out of breath, to "set the record straight".  What a little mischief
maker she is!

>  ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, punditster@ wrote:
>
>  On 1/27/2014 7:34 PM, authfriend@ mailto:authfriend@ wrote:
>
>  > No, Little Stevie, you never observed any "little traps." >
>  This message itself is a little "trap" - a trap to get your
attention, Steve. Robin is the most famous trappist on the forum
(followed closely by Curtis and Barry). My question is, was this the
Hindu Robin, the Islamic Robin, or the Catholic Robin writing all these
messages? Go figure.

>  Prime example of a message trap:
>
>  "The rudeness, the arrogance, the insulting manner of my approach was
to deliver perhaps enough of a shock to make her utter something other
than her daily New Age affirmations." - Masked Zebra