> Tax breaks for homeownership particularly help the wealthy while
> lower-income people don't get enough benefits, said panelists such as
> Liz Ann Sonders, the chief investment officer at San Francisco-based
> Charles Schwab Corp. The current incentives, including the fact that
> most home sales are tax-free, are driving up home prices, making them
> unaffordable or pushing lower-income borrowers to take out risky
> mortgages.
>
> ``We are starting to see some significant pain here,'' Sonders said.
>
> The panel agreed to a proposal by former IRS Commissioner Charles
> Rossotti to make it easier for lower income Americans to get a tax
> break for donating money to charity.

This is just more pure b.s by the PResident and his cronies who are
easily the biggest crooks and liars and distorters of reality than
have ever run this country. Reading their b.s is like being on a bad
acid trip which I have had.

One of the benefits of owning a home for the lower income people is
the tax benefit. How many impoverised people are likely to increase
the money they donate?!

What a bunch of amazingly crooked s**t.