Re "When I got through with those hucksters they would be squalling for their
sycophants to carry them back to their ashrams!":
 There are stories of sexually dubious behaviour re both MMY and Muktananda so
you'd have a field day dishing the dirt on them and watching them hurriedly
making their escapes. No way would they ever have allowed anyone to seriously
debate with them or question them in an open forum. But Anandamayi Ma didn't
attract any scandal as far as I'm aware. And she looked appropriately
"spiritual".