 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Maharishi was an emperor and an ascetic'
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, January 31, 2014, 1:20 PM

 I see. So,
 that's what it was all about.  Where would we be
 without you, Michael, to reveal the truth about things.

<mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 they merely
 exchanged pleasantries because they were all frauds and
 couldn't bring off a decent philosophical conversation -
 they were mainly thinking of how to steal each other
 disciples to add to their own bottom line

 On Fri, 1/31/14, nablusoss1008
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>