Tribal Dance Night at the Techno Club

It's techno DJ night at the Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin - three
thousand  hardcore techno fans crowd a city-club celebrating the re-birth
of genuine techno. On Friday nights techno addicts from all over the
Midwest unite to indulge in their favorite techno dance tunes. Bursting
onto the dance hall at 9:00 pm with the DJs who set the dance floor on fire
with a sea of sweat and body energies writhing and swaying in a dance
frenzy until the sun comes up. If you're not going to dance, why did you
come to the dance party?

[image: Inline image 2]

The Official Techno Club Compilation Vol 2 (CD1) Tribal

Sundown - (Babmix) - Club
http://youtu.be/MovNmpKBixI

[image: Inline image 1]

'How to DJ Right: The Art and Science of Playing Records'
by Frank Broughton
Grove Press, 2003