I personally doubt it;  nor do I believe ANYONE in the tmorg has reached
Nirvikalpa Samadhi. Doesn't mean TM doesn't work just that it takes a long
time:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz75P1pziM4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz75P1pziM4

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 Everyone says Marshy never claimed to be enlightened, yet -

 "Maharishi said that the walls of this celebrated building--set in a perfect
Vastu garden with fountains and flowers and the flags of all the countries--in
no way enclose his unbounded cosmic awareness, allowing him to focus and infuse
Brahmi Chetana--the light of Total Knowledge--into the life of every nation and
the destiny of the human race at this very crucial time of global
transformation."

 http://www.globalgoodnews.com/health-news-a.html?art=1181073654230287
http://www.globalgoodnews.com/health-news-a.html?art=1181073654230287