--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> My God, somebody get him a prescription for antipsychotics, quick.
He's been having this hallucination off and on for years, but now it
seems to have taken him over completely.

Ahem. Please note the title of this post, written by Judy Stein about a
film she had never -- and *still* has never -- seen. Note the following
section, added *by her*, *in her own words* at the end of the review she
believed and reposted, again without ever having seen the film:

"To highlight what the writer tactfully leaves
implicit, Gibson has slandered the Maya and
mangled history for the purpose of exalting the
purported superiority of Christianity."

And she's *still* trying to pretend that she didn't write this, and
comment about a film she'd never seen.

I'll bet -- even given the publicity surrounding Philip Seymour Hoffman
lately -- that she's *still* never seen "Doubt" either. Probably because
several people on several Internet forums took a look at the movie and
their first reaction to the insane nun played by Meryl Streep in that
movie was, "She reminds me of Judy Stein."  :-)

>  > Haven't seen it, though, so unlike the person on this forum who
likes to comment about films she's never seen, I can't give you a review
yet.  :-)