--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:

> On 02/07/2014 10:01 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu wrote:

> > > Great show and I'll miss the next season. Didn't watch Homeland
either
> > > due to cutting the cable. Interesting take on the kind of person
who
> > > actually exists in Hollywood to "clean up" things after a big star
> > blows it.
> >
> > */I'm off work today, so I downloaded "Ray Donovan" and have now
> > watched the first three episodes. I'm hooked, and will watch the
rest.
> > Liev Schreiber is excellent, Paula Malcomson is always excellent,
and
> > there are quite a few familiar faces popping up among the rest of
the
> > cast, such as Steven Bauer and Elliot Gould. Still, it's Jon Voight
> > who kinda steals the show, as the most despicable human being you're
> > ever likely to see onscreen. I can only imagine that he'll get
worse.

> > Good to chat with people about TV and movies they've actually seen.
> > Much better than dealing with people who know nothing whatsoever
about
> > them, but repost month-old articles we've all already read before to
> > make it seem as if they do.  :-)/*
>
> That said I would expect you to be on top of this one. ;-)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57618549-93/kickstarter-funded-film-reu\
nites-joss-whedons-dollhouse-cast/
<http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57618549-93/kickstarter-funded-film-re\
unites-joss-whedons-dollhouse-cast/>

You would be correct, actually. :-) I have a 1080p full HD version of it
ready to watch tonight after dinner. I first heard about it on
whedonesque.com.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/dollhouse-alums-talk-life-in-the\
-whedonverse-or-whedonverse
<http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/dollhouse-alums-talk-life-in-th\
e-whedonverse-or-whedonverse>

Haven't seen it, though, so unlike the person on this forum who likes to
comment about films she's never seen, I can't give you a review yet.
:-)