Judy, Robin himself called that experience a delusion. Thus I think it's
inaccurate to refer to it as "genuine enlightenment."

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:48 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh, that's rich, coming from FFL's inveterate liar.

As far as I'm aware, no one here has any basis for thinking Robin was anything
but completely honest in his posts.

Actually, don't we have only their word on it that Maharishi said that?

Robin's word is worth nothing

Why is it that the idea that Robin experienced a period of genuine
enlightenment 30-some years ago so upsets Barry? Barry didn't know him then.
None of us did, except Ann. Why does Barry care so desperately?