You misunderstood him, Share (even as many times as he explained it). He called
enlightenment per se a delusion--his, Maharishi's, anybody's. He did not say he
was deluded to believe he was enlightened.

 << Judy, Robin himself called his alleged enlightenment a delusion. So I think
it's inaccurate to use the phrase "enlightened days." >>