Nowhere near, Stevie baby. Here's what you claimed:

 "And then we have his daily confessional with his friend at Starbucks."

 And:

 "My recollection is that he did, indeed say that he has a friend he meets with
most everyday, at Starbucks, (I believe), in whom he confides thoughts,
feelings."

 No "confessional," nothing about his meeting his friend at Starbuck's, nothing
about confiding thoughts and feelings. I knew he'd never said anything like
that, and if this is your only evidence (Barry found it for you, I'm guessing),
I was right.

 He did say, many times, that his best friend helped him with his
de-enlightenment project, so what he said in this post was nothing we didn't
already know.

Nope, not even any forest, let alone any trees. No eggs in the basket, either.
I was trying to think of what he might have said that you could have
misinterpreted as you did. But as it turns out, you were far more off even than
that.

 Tell ya what, since you don't know how to make your links clickable, I'll do
it for you. That way anyone who wants to can easily check the post:

 Um, I think it's close enough Judy.   But to someone who as a matter of course
cannot see the forest for the trees, it probably has no semblance.  Kinda,
sorta seems like you had your eggs in the "e-mails with me basket"  sorry about
that.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Oh, hilarious. Of course, this doesn't say at all what you claimed, does it,
now?

 Judy, I don't know what the point of arguing about it is.  If he said it, it
will be there in the record.  Without being too boastful, my memory is pretty
good.  My impression is that he had nothing to do with e-mails, and seemed to
predate his participation here.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 You've got something screwy here, Stevie. He may have been talking about
email, in which case he probably meant with me. But there was no "daily
confessional."

 My recollection is that he did, indeed say that he has a friend he meets with
most everyday, at Starbucks, (I believe), in whom he confides thoughts,
feelings.

 I would say this was a couple months before he stopped posting.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 emptybill doesn't know what he's talking about with regard to Robin, his reams
of quotes notwithstanding.

 "Daily confessional with his friend at Starbuck's"?? Robin never said anything
remotely like that.

 Both Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox theologies have clearly explicated
the nature of union with God – at least as far as that is possible for humans.
However, he never appeared interested in learning more - whether about
Catholic/Orthodox Christianity, Yogic Vedanta or Shankara’s Advaita Vedanta. I
attribute this to a lack of genuine humility although he was constantly
espousing a pseudo-humility.

 Sorta my take on the whole thing.  On the other hand, we do have the "missing"
years when he was substitute teaching.  Could get some checks in the humility
column for that.  And then we have his daily confessional with his friend at
Starbucks.  Do I have that right?