 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: VERY interesting take on the vedas by an Indian
writer
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 2:08 AM

 Hey
 Michael (or anyone else)
 I skimmed the article, but
 are you familiar with Maharishi's commentary about the
 first word of Rig Veda, "Agni"? And if so, do you
 think it's just a bunch of BS.  This is not a trick
 question.  I'm not saying that it was a stroke of
 genius. I'm not making any judgments about it.
  I'm just kind of curious what your take might be
 on it, if you"re familiar with it, that
 is.