How can you possibly think that Hindu religious practices constitutes any kind
of science? Your sheep must be producing lots of manure cause your thought
processes seem to be affected by snorting too much methane gas.
On Fri, 2/14/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: More on missing pandits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, February 14, 2014, 1:09 AM

       What a bunch of ninnies.  The pundit project is
 scientific
 research in consciousness.  Based on experience observation
 we got
 hypothesis and testing going on.  Have some fucking patience
 for the
 scientific process.  As an investment for peace then science
 and
 basic research can take a lot of money.  Think what
 they spend on the engines of war.    I feel it is
 highly
 worthwhile to see the pundit project through to its end.
 Damn you and this
 scurrilous FFL posting too as if it was any fact and
 newsworthy; all
 these deceiving anti-science folks and Geezer too for
 starting this
 thread too should be strung up by their you-know-whats.  The
 lack of
 respect for  professionalism here is appalling and so
 unfair.  It pisses
 me off when posting on FFL has to descend to this
 level.

 The transcending meditative state:  A unitive experience
 that is
 within the human ontology.  It is awesome.  The Unified
 Field.  It
 should not be discounted that It is true.  All we are
 saying is let's give Peace a chance,-U.S. Buck in the Dome

 More than 30
 Indian publications in the US and abroad have retracted the
 wildly inaccurate article about the Vedic Pandits that they
 had picked up from a Chicago Indian
 weekly.
    Yep, Damned
 Muck-Rakers.  Did not fact check their
 sources.  That is the problem with sensational journalism
 and the
 internet.-Buck
 geezerfreak
posts:http://worldhindunews.com/2014021217951/young-vedic-pandits-go-missing-from-iowa-based-sponsoring-organization-ela-dutt/
 LEnglish5 writes:
 Oprah Winfrey did a TV show about Fairfield, and
 part of that show as about the Vedic Pandits. The living and
 working conditions could be seen in the TV
 footage:
 http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/Oprah-Meets-Iowas-Pandits-Video

 No news
 article has bothered to do any fact checking on this issue.
 Certainly, no news article has bothered to link to the Oprah
 TV footage.

 .
 .